- Choosing an experienced orthopaedic partial knee surgeon who knows how to determine the right patients for the procedure.
- Dedication to a proper rehabilitation program to optimize a successful and rapid recovery
- Optimizing the incision, meticulous handling of the soft tissues, avoid cutting muscle, cosmetic skin closure.
- Installing the implants precisely & optimally (Robotic )
- Optimizing implant alignment, sizing, tracking, ligament balance, bone preparation and fixation.
- Multi-Modal Pain management during and after the procedure to minimize the discomfort
Dr. Buechel is a Partial Knee Expert
- Dr. Buechel has Unparalleled Experience with >1,500 Mako™ Partial Knees Performed since 2009
- No Tourniquet
- No Muscle Cut
- Outpatient Procedure
- Less Pain, Faster Recovery
- Keeps All Ligaments
- Less Bone Removal
- Cosmetic Skin Closure
- Improves Motion with Natural Feel
- Excellent Patient Satisfaction
- Predictable Precision Results
Posted on behalf of
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 308-3089
FAX: (646) 844-1396
Email: Info@RoboticJointCenter.comMon – Fri: 9 AM – 6 PM