There are several major airports that service New York City. They are all approximately 30-45 minutes from our Manhattan office. The main three are:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Transportation To/From Airports
There are several options for getting to and from the airport. Please check with your hotel as they may office a shuttle service. The main forms of transportation are:
- New York City Taxi / Yellow Cab (Curb App)
- Ride Hailing Apps (Uber, Lyft, Juno)
- Shuttle Service (Super Shuttle, GO Airlink Shuttle)
New York City, and especially our office, is easily accessible through mass transit or taxis. With hotels all over the city, you have many options to stay in. The below hotels are all within walking distance of our office, but you are not limited to this list.
- Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia – 215 E 64th St, New York, NY 10065
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée – 37 E 64th St, New York, NY 10065
- The Lowell Hotel – 28 East 63rd Street, New York, NY 10065
If you are driving into New York City or renting a car a parking garage may be your best option. Local street parking is very limited. Below are a few local parking garages within walking distance of our office.
- SpotHero (Parking App) – 756 Park Ave Parking – 756 Park Ave, New York, NY 10021
- Prime Parking Systems – 155 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065
- East 71st Parking – 135 E 71st St, New York, NY 10021
The BestParking helps you find and book parking at the best price.